Baby friendly Hotel in Myeong-dong, Seoul.
Why we chose it with Baby Z in mind
This was actually our first time staying at Hotel Savoy, Myeong-dong. However, having been to Seoul a few times before this trip, I noticed Hotel Savoy during those trips and chose this hotel for a few reasons.
- It is right in the middle of Myeong-dong.
- We were able to secure a large room with a double bed and a single bed. This way we can comfortably sleep three people.
- It was at a reasonable price at around AUD150 per night for its location and size.
- A large courtyard in front of the hotel away from the cars and traffic so Baby Z can run around.
- There is a convenience store right outside the hotel and that meant I could use their microwave to heat up Little Z's food.
- It was next to a Korean cafe called Beansbins Coffee which make great fresh waffles and coffee.
- The Line Store with that huge bear greets Little Z every morning. In fact every morning, Little Z would run out of the hotel, turns right and runs towards the Line store straight ahead, calling out "Bear Bear Oh Bear Bear"